Friday 10 November 2017

Another Expo in the Books

I'll probably have at least a week of posts as I show off the boxes and miscellaneous acquisitions from the show. As usual with these, you'll also have to wait and see as some of the cards show up on other blogs.
Not quite a white whale, but I am quite pleased to finally add an autograph of Jeff Skinner into my Rangers alum binder. In addition, this somehow is also my first relic of his. I have no idea how I managed to avoid adding one until this.
I also didn't know about his figure skating background until I read it on the back of the card.

Lots more Expo goodies coming tomorrow when I'm a little more coherent.

1 comment:

  1. Skinner is a great talent wasting away in a non hockey market. Imagine him in a bigger city...

    ReplyDelete