Sunday 1 April 2018

The Champ's Is Here! - Box 6

The case continues!

#10:
Lobster rolls give this post a tasty start. This is also the only non-hockey card in this post.

#9:
This should be a little low for one of the relics in the box, but this was a dupe, and the one I had previously was a two colour (black/gold) swatch. 

#8:
Again, this should be higher, but it is another dupe. The tradition is his talking to his goalposts.

#7:
Another silver parallel, and he's still active in the league. Always a plus!

#6:
The obligatory SP I'm glad I didn't have to purchase.

#5:
The second relic.

#4:
A Kitchener Rangers alumni in gold front format. 

#3:
My favourite relic of this box is a pretty good one, and the swatch is from the secondary blue portion of the jersey. That's different enough to put it this high on the countdown.

#2:
That 70's line makes an appearance on the promised auto. 

#1:
My Springsteen fandom makes me place this Pavelec in the #1 spot, based on the paint job on his mask. While I do prefer the other side of the mask (which also features the Big Man) but this is still pretty nice.

And there you have it!

1 comment: